[OM] Re: Digital lenses WAS: Re: E-500

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital lenses WAS: Re: E-500
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 23:26:41 -0700
The Nikon D2X had something similar with their high speed crop.
Normal high speed in 5 fps, but if you drop the image size to the
center 6MP you can get 8 fps. They used a frame line too. The
interesting this that when they updated it with the D2Xs they masked
off the edges completely. I guess they decided they don't like to
see  outside the frame after all. :-)

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA