[OM] Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #1

Subject: [OM] Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #1
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 11:04:08 -0500
> In a short period, I try 120 Hassy but I don't think it is as funny as my
> OM gears.
I like using my OM gear, and it is fun, but I've made a whole lot more money
with the 'blad. Seriously, the two are so different. The styles of shooting
are unlike, and give different results. Give both a chance.

> Probably my gears are not the best, but I love them very much.
Couldn't imagine much better.

I like the photo, but I sense some difficulties with the 100/2. Please send
it to me, and I will thoroughly test and exercise it. The process may take
many years, but I will give it my full attention.

Bill Pearce