[OM] Re: OT-Re: Re: Walt's hitched git-along

Subject: [OM] Re: OT-Re: Re: Walt's hitched git-along
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 15:16:27 +0000
Walt didn't bat an eye at that "slander" because his eyes were shut tight from
tears of laughter at such a preposterous idea. Walt doesn't even have a bass
boat, kayak or canoe (although he sometimes toys with the notion of getting a
canoe). Walt is one of those who thinks of a boat as a hole in the water into
which one pours money. Walt does, however, have friends who have both way more
money and much less aversion to pouring that money into a hole in the water
that he does. That's how he gets to sail and party with the Vol Navy. If the
engine stops, though, Walt and wife will probably be the first ones assigned to
the oars and the last to be shown where the life preservers are kept.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --