[OM] Re: OM SYSTEM LIST - IS KHEN REAL???

Subject: [OM] Re: OM SYSTEM LIST - IS KHEN REAL???
From: Dorothee Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 15:49:11 +0200
David Irisarri schrieb:

>Dear all OM and E series users,
>
>I would like to write just only a short story. Long time ago, I started to
>learn many, many things in this list. I must recognize there is a very high
>skill and I was very pleased to learn a lot of technical stuff from Richard
>Schätzl, Paul D. Farrar, John Hermanson, Giles Steward and even :DORO (etc...)
>who has jumped to MYFOURTHIRDS ;-) Very, very kind people who never wrote
>things I´ve recently readed in this list.

oops :)

just flying over the list these days, it seems to have some delay with
the rants...

so couple of bits from me

the wooden mini µju is beautiful and just a fancy of chiefdesigner Mr.
Suzuki or so we were told by Nils Häussler, Olympus Pro/E-System rep in
Germany, who opened the case personally and let us touch this beauty -
like wooden panel in an expensive car indeed. And unique, each unit! Not
planned as series (yet...).

Saw the old E-1RS mockup - phew, uglyyy - btw, RS like in E-100RS for
rapid shooting (no, not rabbit shooting) ;)

All the rest we were told on photokina matches completely which was has
been said in the Interview...

ok, now out here again, or I'll get caught up in the speculatius.

cheers
:D

www.doroo.deviantart.com