[OM] Re: email/list issues & E-300 naughtiness

Subject: [OM] Re: email/list issues & E-300 naughtiness
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 09:58:23 -0600
My golf partner (of 7 years!) just purchased the E-500 about 4 weeks
ago, so I've had a chance to hold, play with it, take pics with it. It
seems much lighter than the 300 & 330...more compact feeling. Of the
two, I'd prefer if they offered the E-1 :-) Not that there's anything
wrong with the 500, but the weather sealed/splash proof ability of the
E-1 is very nice. Specially when the kids love water like they do. :-)
Candace