[OM] Re: Walt's hitched git-along

Subject: [OM] Re: Walt's hitched git-along
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 14:54:15 +0000
Can I git one with big off-road tars and humongous, black, powder-coated brush
guards?  Whur's the winch go? And they ain't no place fer a gun rack, or the
"W" and "PBR" stickers, but I've got a Confederate flag front tag that would
look nice on the back.

Neat contraption, but I'm not quite that desperate -- at least not yet. I can
still go beyond 500 yards, as long as it's not too steep and treacherous and if
I can go at my own chosen speed, of which I now have only two: slow, and stop.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --