[OM] Re: #187

Subject: [OM] Re: #187
From: Manuel Viet <oly@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 15:00:11 +0200
Le mardi 03 Octobre 2006 14:45, Bob Whitmire a écrit :
> Well done, Graham! Cows that look menacing. Amazing! <g>

> From: olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
> Of GeeBee
> Olympus OM2 SP : Zuiko 35mm f2 : red filter : Kodak Professional BW400CN
> http://www.geebeephoto.com/2006/06187.htm

The calf in the foreground looks more frightened than menacing, IMHO. But cows
can be menacing and, as a group, devise surprisingly cunning scheme to corner
an intruder. When I was a child, with other boys and girls, we used to play
with calves. They're quiet and friendly. But not when the mother was anywhere
around.

--
Manuel Viet