[OM] Re: "(...) the fastest macro lenses for 35mm full-frame photograp

Subject: [OM] Re: "(...) the fastest macro lenses for 35mm full-frame photograp
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 20:41:44 -0700

>Anyone who wears corrective lenses of any sort probably wastes money buying
>top-of-the-line binoculars, and definitely so if those corrective lenses are
>in the form of eyeglasses.......

True to a point Walt. What one must look for is lots of eye relief.
Otherwise you are going to have problems acquiring the image. That's why
I had to pass on the Leica BN's, Nikon Venturers, Zeiss and a few
others. Ended up with the Pentax   DCF SP 10x43
<http://www.buytelescopes.com/product.asp?t=&pid=5244&m=> So far they
have been great. Put them up to your eye and focus. No hunting around to
center the image. Every bit as good as the prestige glass too.

Mike