[OM] more personal attacks

Subject: [OM] more personal attacks
From: "William Sommerwerck" <grizzledgeezer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 18:58:09 -0700
"I don't want to beat a dead horse, so I won't. I will just say, Keith, that
sounds like a fair summation. In my personal dealings with Khen Lim
he seems honest, open, genuine, and very experienced. I have no reason
to doubt him or the information he has shared with all of us, and with me
personally. I have quite enjoyed having him around, and have found him
to be very quick to listen and help. I consider him a friend. I am hopeful
that, in time, others here will as well."

That might be the way he treated you, but it's not the way he's treated this
group. Khen Lim's attitude is insufferably rude and condescending. I see no
reason to believe anything he says. The fact that, to his view, Olympus has
never done, and can never do, any wrong, only shows how unreliable he is. A
genuinely loyal employee does not fawn over their company.

Lim's manner of speaking is childish, petulant, and immature. Whoever suggested
that he's under 30 is almost certainly correct. He's simply a jerk who loves
Olympus products, and wants to associate himself with the company.