[OM] Re: Is Khen Real?????

Subject: [OM] Re: Is Khen Real?????
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 09:03:18 -0600
My travel restrictions have been lifted so I tried to apply for a passport.
I had the original of my birth certificate but that wasn't good enough as
the post office required a state certified copy. I ordered it in July and
just now received it. It's a good thing I wasn't in a hurry.

/jmac
Just because they wander doesn't mean they are lost.