[OM] Re: a personal attack

Subject: [OM] Re: a personal attack
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 07:59:07 -0700 (PDT)
I think your attack on Khen is uncalled for. He is
simply asking us to be a little patient with Olympus.
Humbling does not mean we have to bow to anyone....I
take the meaning as stepping back and taking another
look at the Olympus organization. The philosophy of
the company. Sometimes companies that dont "compete"
head on are actually better. In my book at least they
deserve more recognition....they arent putting crap
out just to get it out in the market. Olympus maybe
taking it's sweet time for a reason. Now we can just
hope that they do something that we all like.

Other folks have it said perhaps more eloquently than
I can. Do we have DSLR's from Olympus that do what we
want right now? Are they capturing the image? You have
spent 20 some odd years sticking with your OM's...but
when the company maybe falters a little...you are
ready to give up on it. When your home football team
has a losing season ... do you give up on it? I dont
(and my home football team is 0-3 right now)!

Khen is giving you a different take on Olympus and I
think we all should appreciate that at least.

http://mail.yahoo.com