[OM] Re: What if

Subject: [OM] Re: What if
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 19:28:51 +0000
What, no f**king ziti?

Nobody will catch that, except maybe one or two dedicated "Sopranos" watchers.
But I don't care. It's the first thing that came to mind after reading this
litany of pie in the sky improbables and probable impossibles.

Anyway, I'm PO'd. I spent four hours detailing my hotrod toy as the clouds
slowly gathered. After carefully drying off all the bodywork, the only things
left with water droplets were the chrome wheels. My back was hurting, and I
didn't feel like hunkering down to dry them, so I decided a quick run around
the neighborhood in the bright sunshine would do the trick. Yeah, right! Less
than 200 yards down the street, the devil started beating his wife, and he beat
her hard.

At least I didn't have the top down. Came into the garage at top speed and just
spent another 20 minutes drying everything off again -- except the wheels. I
need to adopt a teenage kid to do help with this kind of stuff.

I'm going to open the bar now. Oh, I think I did already.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --