[OM] Re: OT - electric car

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - electric car
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 23:26:45 +0000
Well, I drink Johnny Walker, Jack Daniel's, Bushmills, or MGD, depending on the
day of the week, the time or the day, and whether or not I'm feeling Irish,
hillbilly, or Irish hillbilly.

We'uns might maik sum etheynol e'ry oncet in a whayl, but that don't mean we
drankt it, just lak we wuddn purt hit in owr kawrs, not no mor'n we'd purt Jack
'er Johnny in 'em.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from