[OM] Re: OT Ethanol

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Ethanol
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 22:27:56 +0000
I know this is way, way the hell off topic, but for some observations by other
folks, most of whom know their radiators from their tailpipes, this might be of
interest to anyone who wants to learn more about what a bunch of BS some of us
think ethanol is. Besides the obviously anecdotal stuff, of particular interest
is the quote from the Cornell University agricultural prof.

http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13540&highlight=ethanol

Walt, one of "them," but not a participant in this discussion

P.S.
I got my Feeder Watch materials from Cornell today. :-)

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --