[OM] Re: Sometimes life is just like that - topics E1 OM 90F2 and 180F2

Subject: [OM] Re: Sometimes life is just like that - topics E1 OM 90F2 and 180F2 (PICS) Broken stuff and life drama
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 15:33:14 +0000
I've never had, or even seen, the Great White 180/2, but I too find the bokeh a
little unpleasant.  Maybe it's just me today. And isn't #9 upside down?  Nice
shots, though, overall.

And most happy it wasn't any worse for Cai. Not much sympathy about the phone,
however, since I'm one of the old farts who'd just as soon the damn things had
never been invented.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> There what more could you want in a posting.
>
> On Sunday we took Cai (for those new to list Cai was born very poorly
> when born and currently is fed through a tube to stomach and breathes
> through a trach - hole in neck)  to the zoo, I used OM glass on the E1
> and some of the better pictures are posted here see comments for lens
> either 90F2 180F2 or 14-54.
> http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/gallery/1935147  apart from my
> focussing problems I was disappointed with the bokeh in picture 2.
>
> Now for the broken stuff
--snip--