[OM] Re: Flash with E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: Flash with E-1
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 22:48:19 -0400
When a Stroboframe 350 is flipped the horizontal/vertical axis of the
flash continues to line up with the horizontal/vertical axis of the
camera.  If you rotate the camera 90 degrees without rotating the flash
those horizontal/vertical coverage angles will be misaligned.

In short, you don't want the light distribution to be the same.

Chuck Norcutt