[OM] Re: OM-1 is #1! (at Camera Review)

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-1 is #1! (at Camera Review)
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 13:23:33 -0400
My favo(u)rite is from Anand Arasu from Perth, Australia - "God's
camera."  Though Ivars first article makes me wonder if he'll ever get
married.  And Harry's made me want to go to Saudi Arabia -- a "new" 24
f2 for $90 and a 21 f3.5 for $80?!

My experience with the IS-10 has been excellent.  By coincidence, I
just took some pix of it yesterday so it can be eb@yed as part of my
personal 'right-sizing' project.  Waaah!  But one must be practical .
. .

ScottGee1