[OM] Re: TOPE 28: shooting season opened, TOPE 27 closed

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 28: shooting season opened, TOPE 27 closed
From: "Jay Drew" <dreaded@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 19:45:53 -0700
>The chances of rain here before November at best are very, very close to
>zero. September and October often have the best weather of the year, so
>I'm not complaining. But the TOPE theme is poorly timed for my climate.
>
>I'm thinking lawn sprinklers or maybe a little nice fog, as suspended rain.
>
>Moose

Well Moose, I'm about 1 hour inland from you, at least you get fog.  When I saw
the TOPE subject and the date, I too figured sprinklers would be the answer.
Now, do I manually turn on the sprinklers or go out at 5am when they normally go
on?  Manual, just like my camera.

Jay

Hand me my costume
Please won't you pass me my mask
I have appointments I must keep with my past.

Bill Nelson - Beauty Secrets