[OM] Re: Photoshop clone tool

Subject: [OM] Re: Photoshop clone tool
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 19:06:12 +0000
Not to be any more contrary than usual, but I did my little bit of cloning with
Picture Window Pro 4.0. I've got Photoshop 8.0, which does some really neat
stuff, but the cloning tool in PWP is way more better than PS's, and if I'm
going to do any sort of cloning, that's what I do it with.

Nice series of shots, by the way. :-)

Walt, often in a fog even when the weather's clear

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>