[OM] Re: Bag recommendation

Subject: [OM] Re: Bag recommendation
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 06:44:22 -0700 (PDT)
> Put a ugly, bright tape all over your camera. Make it look
> like an ancient Praktica or something not worth stealing.

Actually, this is a very good idea.  Reminds me of the time I
was in DC and a bicyclist stopped at the corner right by me. It
was the most disgusting bike you've ever seen--totally ratty
looking.  Until I looked a little closer and saw that it was a
brand new titanium frame and the groupo was Shimano's best.  At
least $6000 was sitting right there, but with the duct tape,
torn off decals, hideous multiple layers of gross paint the
average street idiot wouldn't have a clue.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com