[OM] Re: Missing digital ideas

Subject: [OM] Re: Missing digital ideas
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 16:21:34 -0400
See my previous post about incorrect math/geometry here on the image
circle.  I posted the note on high quality EVF's.  Most of the camera
EVF's are made by a small company in Taunton, Massachusetts about 40
miles south of me.  Over a year ago they claimed to have a 1024x??? EVF
but it sure hasn't appeared in any product.  1024x768 would be as good
as many people's monitor screens.  Resolution wise anyhow.  Don't know
about dynamic range and contrast.

Chuck Norcutt