[OM] Re: Good thing we had film for backup in 1956

Subject: [OM] Re: Good thing we had film for backup in 1956
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 17:59:29 +0200
Jeez, I remember those DASD babies even in the 1980's - with a
motor-generator to provide a stable power source - the only building
where we had aircon...
And they had the only laser printer over there too.  Had to press F6
and then walk a couple of blocks to pick up the output from a
pigeon-hole.
How time flies, now the pigeon delivers...
br
Jez