[OM] Channelling Doris

Subject: [OM] Channelling Doris
From: "Mostly" <mostly5@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 04:47:54 -0500
All,

Muahaha!  I try to cruise the electronics section of Craigslist a couple of
times a week, mainly looking for C*non digi stuff, and encountered a grossly
under-priced tub of OM stuff being sold by a local guy.

Being the guy I am, I a)informed him it was way underpriced and b)talked him
down a bit further, and walked out with the tub.

There was very little in the batch I actually wanted personally, but when
you see a deal like this...  Quality on the stuff ranges from NIB to well
used.  I'm quite happy with the deal.

Here's a quick list -- I'll post pictures & prices some time in the next few
days.  If there's anything you feel you gotta have, drop me an email
off-list at mostly5@xxxxxxxxx with an offer and we'll see what we can work
out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------M
ISC
Semi hard case 1.4 - top half only, NIB.  Very dark brown cracked leather?

Numerous Zuiko soft lens pouches - 150N

OM Accessory Shoe 2 NIB

OM Varimagni Finder, w/case.  Mint-

Olympus round eyecup, new in sleeve

Olympus 25mm extension tube
Olympus 14mm extension tube

OM Focusing screen 1-3 NIB

All sorts of brochures & a few magazine/review reprints (not photocopies)

Olympus PenF lens case, hard, no indication re what lens it's for.  Guess
it's about 6" long

FLASH STUFF
(2) Wide Adapter/ND Filter set for T32s, NIB (not box, but plastic wrapper)

Power Bounce Grip 2, w/manual

(2) T32s, great shape, and no, the feet aren't cracked ;)  With boxes

T20, great shape except that the two bezels for the auto check and charge
lights are missing.  The lights work, but no bezels for 'em. :)  W/soft
case.

OM Electronic Flash AC, Adapter 2 NIB

OM Electronic Flash TTLAuto Cord T 5m NIB

(2) OM Electronic Flash TTL Auto Cord T 0.3 1-NIB & one open

(2) OM Electronic Flash TTL Auto Cord T 2m 1-NIB and one open

OM Electronic Flash TTL Auto Cord 0.6m NIB

OM TTL Auto connecter type 4 NIB

OM TTL auto connecter T20 NIB

OM Electronic Flash TTL Auto connecter type 3 NIB

Altrex Duo-Sync cord for Olympus N series (hot shoe to 2 flashes,
maintaining dedicated abilities, per the box)

OM Electronic Flash extender NIB

---------------------------------------------------------------------------L
ENSES
Vivitar 2x Automatic Teleconverter (says 2X-21 on it) w/case

Quantaray 85-210/3.8 Macro.  Perfect glass, clean & snappy aperture.  W/soft
case

Zuiko 50/1.4 silver nose, perfect glass, clean & snappy aperture, very minor
brassing on aperture ring.

Zuiko 35/2.8 silver nose, clean & snappy aperture, virtually no brassing.
E++

Zuiko 50/3.5 Macro.  Pretty much perfect.  Don't get excited - I may keep
this one. ;) w/hard OM case

Zuiko 28/2.8 black nose, MC, perfect glass, small amount of brassing on
aperture ring, VERY slight lag in aperture closing.  Almost nonexistent lag
- might be an indication of bad things to come or just needs to be used a
bit to loosen up.  w/hard OM case

OM Lens Hood for 35/2.8 & 50/1.8 & 50/1.4 - UIB though it looks new

---------------------------------------------------------------------------C
AMERAS
OM-1 Chrome Body, E+ but with initials engraved on bottom, w/Fix shoe.

OM F Body, E+ shape, tiny bit of brassing on film type holder, kinda goes
with the auto focus lens below.

Zuiko Auto-zoom 35-70 Auto Focus, with original box & manual

OM-2n Chrome Body.  This one is definitely used, with moderate brassing,
etc.  It's also... dirty inside.  Definitely dust on the mirror, and the
view is hazy enough to perhaps have some in the pentaprism as well.  More as
I play with it.

Looking for something to bite with my Fangs,

Dave