[OM] What's up with Tokina?

Subject: [OM] What's up with Tokina?
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 19:54:49 -0400
 Chuck,
The lens may still be available new, though that may not be the issue.  I
pinged a dealer to see what's up. We'll see.
Have considered your  choice  of nl range zoom for my yet non-existent 5D.
----Oh BTW, could not resist the T32 at Cameta.  Thanks.  I think the Lumiquest
Pocket B.  I have  works with it, if I remember your post correctly.

http://www.tristatecamera.com/lookat.php?refid=7&sku=TOKAF80200C

Caveat emptor---never have dealt with them.

Mike
AOL Mail and more.