[OM] FS: Olympus bellows

Subject: [OM] FS: Olympus bellows
From: Marten Beels <mbeels@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 08:21:43 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all, I've been an off again, on again lurker for several years
now, can't seem to stay completely away.  I've had this Olympus
bellows, but never really used it very often.  I believe that I bought
it from Morgan Sparks for $95, if my memory is correct.  I'm asking the
same, shipped.  The condition is really quite good, but unfortunately I
don't have a digital camera to send pictures of it.  I'd be willing to
send it to a serious buyer for inspection.

I'm on the digest, so interested buyers should contact me off list,
mbeels@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks,
Marten

http://mail.yahoo.com