[OM] Re: Two versions of the OM 2?

Subject: [OM] Re: Two versions of the OM 2?
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 08:27:18 -0400
The entire body has to come apart.  What maybe was not obvious was that
  the original lock-up "problem" started because the customer turned the
mirror lockup knob and didn't realize it.  Then he forces the mirror
down with finger, and so on...

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net