[OM] Re: Tamron 180mm f2.5

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron 180mm f2.5
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 18:55:41 -0400
 Very interesting.  I may have missed the previous thread  with BB or did not
pay attention given that I have the Tamron 80-200.  Appears better   than the
Z. 180 f2 or 180 f2.8?  With the Big Tam zoom there is a hint of pin cushion
dist at the long end, at least with mine.  Thanks for posting this.

Mike

"A yabe auction provided a link to a test report on the Tamron 180/2.5 that
sounds like an advertisement

http://www.photo.net/bboard/uploaded-file?bboard_upload_id=17068584

-jeff"
All on demand. Always Free.