[OM] Re: #169

Subject: [OM] Re: #169
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 03:10:36 -0700
GeeBee wrote:
> Hi Moose,
>
> I was shooting colour too with one body but opted for b&w in most cases.
>
> This while waiting around for a boat to come into frame:
> http://www.geebeephoto.com/2006/IRC.htm

Great! I like the occasional boot picture. Here, it changes an abstract
landsacape into something with which a person is interacting. the sense
it different and I like it.
> and this when one arrived:
> http://www.geebeephoto.com/2006/IRC2.htm

I like the B&W one a lot, but the boat, being so startlingly big a blob
of white seems somehow out of place, jarring. In this color version, the
boat seems less startling and more integral.

I've generally enjoyed he recent series with both foreground and distant
background in focus.

Moose