[OM] Re: Taking a pass

Subject: [OM] Re: Taking a pass
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 12:28:39 -0600
When the strippers used to hit this little town of Alcohol Falls it was
usually their first time or their last. We had a couple of younger strippers
here years ago that were called Trixy the Texas Twister and Tilley Tulips.
Never saw Tilley with a hat but did see her tulips. /jmac

"I don't blow my own horn but if I could I would."  David Letterman