[OM] Re: #166

Subject: [OM] Re: #166
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 13:25:11 +0100
Graham will speal for the particular Northamptonshire churches, Darin, but
more generally, I can guarantee that if these churches had not been in
continuous and continuing use they would not be here today.  It is not
unusual for English church buildings to date back many hundred years.  But
close by GeeBee territory at Brixworth there is an UNusually old church
which dates back to 680AD (yes, three digits) - take a look:
http://www.britannia.com/church/saxchurch/brixworth1.html

--
Piers