[OM] Re: magic pixels; please pass the mustard

Subject: [OM] Re: magic pixels; please pass the mustard
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 13:42:13 -0300

> I'll check out that mustard for sure...for some people, it is hot sauces..
> I like mustards..
>
> Cheers,, Tim

The best mustard I've come across comes from this little mustard mill in
Eastport, Maine.
http://pastway.smugmug.com/gallery/1485763/1/92605933
Per their claim, it is the only mustard mill left in North America that
makes mustard the original stone-ground way. When I visited there a few
weeks ago to pick up another year's supply, I was told that one of their
mustards won some sort of famous mustard-tasting contest recently, held in
California I think. Anyways, I think their mustard is the best I've tried.

Wayne