[OM] Re: Are blurred pictures any good?

Subject: [OM] Re: Are blurred pictures any good?
From: Tim Randles <tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 09:27:53 -0700 (PDT)
Christos,
I absolutely love the lighting levels and exposure on the 1st playlist:
http://www.christosgallery.fotopic.net/p26142300.html

This is the kind of image that inspires me to take out the camera at night and
do some things I have never tried
Of course I will have to learn more about low light settings on manual mode for
this, but I am reading.. it will come...

I also like the image:
http://www.christosgallery.fotopic.net/p33585956.html

I really like this very much...nice and soft, happy, serene.. there is such a
postitive and "looking forward" look in his eyes, and she seems so content..

I'm going to explore more about taking B&W images
Thanks for sharing this with us. That is a nice gallery, very inspiring..

Cheers.. Tim

Christos Stavrou <christos.stavrou@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

I just developed an old film (ilford delta 100 in t-max developer)
which had shot many months ago.. But had forgotten it in a drawer
because my first Olympus camera used that day (OM-20) suddenly had a
very show shutter behaviour..

The results are blurry but surprisingly few are not that bad.. hmm... :)
So, what do you think? (OM-20, Zuiko 135/3.5)
http://www.christosgallery.fotopic.net/p33585956.html

C.S.