[OM] Re: WTT for zuiko 85mm f2

Subject: [OM] Re: WTT for zuiko 85mm f2
From: iwert <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 09:43:24 +0200
: )

Well, the 85f2 is a little bit smaller in volume as the 100 f2.8...

And I am still cleaning out, but that 85f2 is surely missed on my first
OM-love: the OM2n!

All the rest still has to go (and the pile is schrinking steadily,
thanks to you all!)

Iwert.

Op 3-sep-06 om 00:42 heeft Bart Wientjes het volgende geschreven: