[OM] Re: Certainly as close to "On Topic" as most, a Saturday morning di

Subject: [OM] Re: Certainly as close to "On Topic" as most, a Saturday morning div...
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 09:43:39 EDT

In a message dated 9/2/2006 8:25:34 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
DACattani@xxxxxxx writes:

It  is  not like I don't need to fine tune my Isle Royale kit

=====================================
Sea plane or boat ride to  the island?

Well, I'll work my way up to Houghton, MI on an airplane and then  will
travel in Joel Wilcox's "hippy love wagon" to a boat for the trip over to  the
island.  I'm sure we will get some rain, but heck that is the only time  you
can
take rain pictures.  I think there will be at least 3 e-1s in  attendance,
along with about 3 or 4 OMs.  The e-1s are a bit more weather  tolerant that
the
OMs.

So after a week in the wilderness, I'll be up in your area (Golden)  visiting
my daughter and her family.  Sure hope they have completed their  demolition
project in the basement.  I'm think a few days of relaxing and a  trip up to
RMNP, rather than crowbars and debris.     <[8^) Bill Barber