[OM] Re: #164

Subject: [OM] Re: #164
From: "Christos Stavrou" <christos.stavrou@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 10:18:48 +0100
I'd say, maybe slightly over-sharpened(?) or probably it's my
no-coffee-mornin-eyes, but anyway a beautiful picture.

Looking at those 'little' neatly placed 'cylinders' and the
surrounding  fresh, summery vegitation.. I almost feel watching a
miniature playground!

Nice chosen spot and lens to compact perspective and include the wider context.

Like many of your pictures, Gee, it oozes of calmness and idyllic sentiments.
Some farmers one day might complaint that you portray the areas of
their hard labour as holiday spots :-)

C.S.