[OM] Re: OM-4Ti body

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-4Ti body
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 09:52:28 -0700
Khen, when you talked about the OM3 + 180/2.8 I thought you used the past
tense? If so, what did you replace the 180/2.8 with?

Different subject. Some of the most frequent contributors to this list use
C*non or N*kon gear at least as often as OMs (Probably every camrera mfg is
owned by someone here). Neither an OM nor an E-camera will always be the
best tool to use. Tis better to build group camaraderie by talking about
what Olympus is doing or bringing up little known history. You don't want
this group to head in the direction of the one you left do you?

-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: "khen lim" <castanet.xiosnetworks@xxxxxxxxx>

I have the OM-3, OM-3Ti, OM-4, OM-4Ti and OM-2n all black. Am bringing them
to my grave with me.

K.