[OM] Re: OT: We are in the final...

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: We are in the final...
From: "Christos Stavrou" <christos.stavrou@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 11:07:14 +0100
On 01/09/06, Tom Fenwick <super.wide@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Basket ball?  What's that?
>
> Just kidding - congratulations!  This is probably a bigger deal than the
> European Championship.  Up the Greeks!
>
> Tom

Haha.. thanks Tom!
Please feel my frustration.. I want to go out to celebrate in the streets..
Like winning the Euro championship of football in 2004..
Like winning the Euro championship of basketball in 2005..
Now in the final of the world cup and... I'm in the wrong country!
None around me knows what happened!!...

That's why I tell you, if you are in Japan or Greece: go out and bring
us some photos.. the squares will be packed with greek fans and
flags...

Christos