[OM] New pictures from the past

Subject: [OM] New pictures from the past
From: "Fabio Fiorellato" <flowerside@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 10:08:03 +0200
Hi all,

nice to see that the traffic on the list has been somehow revamped by Khen
appearance, and we're back again talking about OM and the good ol' days!

Accordingly, I've browsed through some of my oldest pictures, some of whom
are dating back to the days when I was still shooting with my father's OM-20
(that is: those were the days when I started shooting *consciously* at all!)
and found something you could find interesting.

They're mainly print scans, hence the picture quality is not supposed to be
as good as a direct negative scan, and at times they're quite ingenuous:
after all, until then I used only to shoot with crappy P/S without knowing
anything about exposure - f/stops and shutter times...

As always they can be browsed at:

[ http://www.flickr.com/photos/flowerside/tags/new/ ]

while my full pictures stream is at

[ http://www.flickr.com/photos/flowerside/ ]

As always, feedback and suggestions are warmly appreciated!

Ciao

Fabio