[OM] Re: Welcome to all newbies

Subject: [OM] Re: Welcome to all newbies
From: "Marc Lawrence" <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 13:04:36 +1000
> Moose wrote:
> That, and your island continent location remind me. I
> wonder how  Andrew's driveabout is going.

Holistically speaking, your recently posted photo:

http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/MPhotos/Calif/Sierras/Sfoothills3.htm

reminded me of a very similar view I failed to capture as well
out in the Noosa Hinterland. Our love of this area recently
had us purchase a Noosa property, with intent to relocate
ourselves from the uber-trendy, latte-sucking, eastern
suburbs of Sydney, to the yuppy-fied, latte-sucking,
tourist-ridden environs of Noosa at sometime in the
next few years.

I too then began to wonder (for Mr. Harridge is far too
nice and friendly, apparently, to partake) who was going to
deride my geographical choices for vacuity and superficiality
in the absence of his antipodean curmudgeonliness, Andrew.

I look forward to the photos, regardless. :-)

[I took two paragraphs to say "Yeah, me too - I fear my wordiness
is getting worser]

Cheers,
Marc
Sydney, Oz