[OM] Re: #162

Subject: [OM] Re: #162
From: Tim Randles <tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 05:15:41 -0700 (PDT)
Contrails... arial spraying of chemicals, usually Barium in order to create
suitable doping conditions into the atmosphere to enable HAARP to continue with
their experiments..
http://www.carnicom.com/contrails.htm

If that site doesnt give enough photographic evidence, I dont know what would..
( I take these pictures too...)

Cheers.. Tim

What's your opinion on those airplane vapor streaks? Personally, I'm getting
so I don't like them. Maybe it's beacuse I live in a fly-over area, and it
seems they are often "ruining" my pictures, especially at sunset time. There
are so many here, it's pretty hard to work around them some days.
Wayne