[OM] Re: Well, that settles it

Subject: [OM] Re: Well, that settles it
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 14:49:36 EDT

In a message dated 8/30/2006 12:48:26 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I'm  going to secure a place of pride for my OM-2S in the photo
backpack  now

You know the OM 2S is going to be traveling with me.  It will be one  dressed
in black,  The red snakeskin might just be too much.  If I had  just a little
extra room, I'd bring the Tamron 180mm f2.5.  The longest OM  lens I plan to
bring is my 85mm f2.  Guess if I had a lot of extra room,  I'd bring the big
Tamrons.   Is anyone bring an extra OM body or  a long OM lens?  Bill Barber