[OM] Re: 4/3rds site

Subject: [OM] Re: 4/3rds site
From: "khen lim" <castanet.xiosnetworks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 02:39:54 +0800
On 31/08/06, NSURIT@xxxxxxx <NSURIT@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> In a message dated 8/30/2006 11:34:04 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
> castanet.xiosnetworks@xxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> "Less  than spectacular"...? Bill, I assure you not. I am aware of  the
> technologies running in the labs right now. Uh-huh. Canon would die
> to  have
> a sneak at them.
>

> I'm excited!  Where do I place my order and when can I
> expect  delivery.  We
> are doing a backwoods Olympus photography excursion the week  of Labor Day
> . .
> .  any chance of getting a prototype to do some beta test  with in the
> woods?
> We promise not to spill the beans about the new  technology.

If ever this was possible and the hooded guys at Zuiko Optical Group ever
let me take out their lenses or for that matter other sub-divisions allow
their prototypes to see the light of day, I can assure you they will give me
a muzzle to close up your bill.... :)
Seriously though, there are amazing - and often unthinkable - things there.

OK. I cannot resist it. Here's one.
Removable and upgradable LCD panel with wireless - and Liveview -
communicability. No more twisting panels. No more visits to the
chiropractor. OFF THE RECORD.

Contact me off list to arrange delivery.  <{8^)  Bill  Barber

> PS - Are you a mole planted by the folks at the secret
> Wyoming  manufacturing
> facility?

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx