[OM] Re: Satisfaction faction

Subject: [OM] Re: Satisfaction faction
From: Tim Randles <tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 20:59:38 -0700 (PDT)
I've had a couple misdirected thoughts about DZ lenses.. I've almost cursed the
differences, the cost of DZ lenses.. the lack of compatibility., and then,
every time I pick up the E500, I froth at the mouth.. I drool, I click..  and I
marvel,

 I dream of the 2 missing lenses I want to add to my kit, I am so pumped about
what I can do with this unit..I feel like a gun owner.. you can have it when
you pry it out of my cold, dead hands..

My family marvels at my skills, the images I send them and post.. and I dont
even know what the hell I am doing...

I had a Geologist with years of film SLR experiences at camp take my camera for
a day, instead of his R*BEL, and he came back jaw-flapping, I almost had to pry
it out of his hands to get it back... he was so impressed

OM-G... (LOL) I think.. no...  I need an E-1, no. .. He knows It needs an
E-1...  my precious.. sooo pretty.. shiny...precious knows.....

Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 8/28/06, Walt Wayman  wrote:
> From a J.D. Power report on digital camera customer satisfaction:
>
> "In the high-end $600 or more price segment, Olympus ranks highest and has
> the greatest improvement from 2005 in the study (an increase of 63 index
> points), with considerable gains in the quality and functionality factors.
> Nikon follows Olympus in the segment rankings."
>
> You can read the whole thing here:
>
> http://www.jdpower.com/corporate/news/releases/pressrelease.asp?ID=2006142
>
> Walt

Apparently those four guys who bought Olympus DSLRs last year must
have really liked them.  Too bad they didn't cover lenses.  I'd have
liked to have known what the guy who bought the DZ 7-14 told them.
Hey, there's always next year!

Seriously, no big surprises for the home team, ya think?

Joel W.

List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx