[OM] Re: Baffin Island Photos

Subject: [OM] Re: Baffin Island Photos
From: Tim Randles <tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 15:22:05 -0700 (PDT)
we had a lot of chuckles lately about the quad in the bakery department at
NorthMart, and the Husky tied to the quad.. hehe.. a quad anti-theft device?

ROFL..

I'll be taking a lot more pics in the coming weeks, I'm going back up for about
6 weeks, and going to do more quadding and fishing in my time off work.

Cheers.. Tim

Jeff Keller <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The landscape is awesome in
http://baffinislandntcanada.fotopic.net/p33156546.html

for memoirs you may find images like these to be very important:
http://baffinislandntcanada.fotopic.net/p33180576.html
http://baffinislandntcanada.fotopic.net/p33179656.html

-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: Tim Randles

Internet connection in camp is bad, images are large, so I had to wait until
I got out of camp. New images posted at"

http://baffinislandntcanada.fotopic.net/

I got tons more, but dont know what to do with them yet, edit, enhance,
crop..

Cheers.. Tim

( yes the Arctic Char fishing is excellent, more pics coming soon..)

Cheers.. Tim Randles

List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx