[OM] Re: And Now For Something Completely Different - 3

Subject: [OM] Re: And Now For Something Completely Different - 3
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 13:40:10 +0000
Okay, Moose, I'll see your ex-wife and raise you one.

This is my last ex on a bad hair day. If I ever have another ex, she'll be that
one, too -- and it might be because she's found out I've posted this picture.

http://home.att.net/~hiwayman/wsb/media/192375/site1127.jpg

Ex-wives can be fun things to have. I still get along with nearly all of mine.
:-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from