[OM] Re: heads up? OM2 plus lenses etc on e*ay 50 pounds so far for om2

Subject: [OM] Re: heads up? OM2 plus lenses etc on e*ay 50 pounds so far for om2 2...
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 11:00:04 EDT

In a message dated 8/24/2006 9:52:43 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I may  have said this before, but I can't help repeating it.  In the last
5  seconds of the auction on the M-1 Instruction Book, bidding jumped
from  $100 to $338.38.  Ouch, but thank you.  The last few  seconds can
be the best.

esnipe.com

It is either wonderful or horrible, depending on where your bids ends  up.
As a seller, it can be equally as exciting.  As a buyer, if I  really want
something, it gets sniped.  <{8^)  Bill  Barber