[OM] Re: Oh no!

Subject: [OM] Re: Oh no!
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 10:16:49 -0700
Mike,

Probably too late but why not drop it at Ivey Seright? They'll push or pull
for you.

Rob in Seattle

Directions....

Ivey - Seattle
424 Eighth Avenue North
Seattle, Washington 98109

P 800 543 6273
P 206 623 8113
F 206 467 6297

>From I-5 going North or South
1. Take Mercer Street/Seattle Center exit
2. At the light, take a left onto Fairview Ave
3. Take a second right onto Harrison
4. Go 5 blocks
5. Turn right on 8th Ave North
6. Ivey is on your right next to Glazers Camera (bright red building).

>From Downtown Seattle
1. From Denny Way (near Pink Elephant carwash) turn onto Dexter Ave N.
heading
   north
2. Go 3 blocks to traffic light and turn right on Harrison
3. Go one block and turn left on 8th Ave N
4. Ivey is on your right next to Glazers Camera (bright red building).