[OM] Re: Film or digital for cave photos.

Subject: [OM] Re: Film or digital for cave photos.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 22:58:11 -0400
I've never done it but it sounds like it's time for some E500 long
exposure tests.  ISO 100 for 30 seconds or ISO 400 for 7.5?  Actually,
maybe the E500 won't take 30 seconds at ISO 100.  Film is probably
already suffering some reciprocity failure at 30 seconds.  You won't see
that with the E500.  Check dpreview's long exposure test:
<http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/olympuse500/page18.asp>

Chuck Norcutt