[OM] Re: Fuji Frontier Colour Profiles

Subject: [OM] Re: Fuji Frontier Colour Profiles
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 20:11:46 +0100
I had Ethan Hansen at Dry Creek produce a custom profile for the Fuji
Frontier at my local equivalent of Walmart.  Quick and easy, and very
impressive results in a fully-profiled setup.

But none of this thread answers Adam's question.  The Fuji UK site does have
some downloadable profiles, as I remember you have to register to get
access, but that is free and open.  The profiles are generic, and as I
recall they cover only the glossy paper.  If your local lab is using
luster/lustre finiah, then Dry Creek is the way to go.

--
Piers