[OM] Re: How's she looking ?

Subject: [OM] Re: How's she looking ?
From: LostKase <lostkase2003@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 19:18:35 -0700 (PDT)
A quick search referenced Kodak T-MAX 400 Professional (5053 TMY)

Bob

Guillaume Remy <guillaumme_75@xxxxxxxx> wrote: Thank you Charlie, I don't
remember the film name, but it's written kodak 5053tmy on the negative.
Surely somebody knows the name of it...

Guillaume

> From: "Geilfuss Charles"
>

>Guillaume,
>        I like the photo and you should definitely include it on your webpage.
>It is kind of dark and moody; bracelet gives it a hint of S&M.
>        What type of film did you use, do you remember?
>
>Charlie

 p4.vert.ukl.yahoo.com uncompressed/chunked Sat Aug 19 22:13:53 GMT 2006

Découvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet
!
Yahoo! Questions/Réponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos
expériences.
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com

List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx